Anger Management Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

icatosera aim_shotty

2 posters

Go down

icatosera aim_shotty Empty icatosera aim_shotty

Post  DVDC[R4] 5th October 2009, 11:22 am

# 104 "٠●•ÎcaTösera•●" STEAM_0:0:10787532 32:57 200 0 active
# 111 ".٠●•ÎcaTösera•●٠'" STEAM_0:0:15094720 20:52 194 0 active

idk which one... was playing my other account... watching them.. i hav materials on it.. not hacking... lol..

icatosera aim_shotty Aim_shotty0000
icatosera aim_shotty Aim_shotty0001

DVDC[R4]

Back to top Go down

icatosera aim_shotty Empty Re: icatosera aim_shotty

Post  Sick-Killa 5th October 2009, 2:04 pm

I'm sorry, but it looks like you're hacking to me.. The pictures are proof.. You can see through the walls. I'm not seeing how he's hacking from the pictures.. A demo would be a better option..

Sick-Killa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DVDC 5th October 2009, 2:22 pm

i didnt say hacking... i said hes using a gun thts not on the map race exploit... and its not a hack its materials... do u not listen... and tht was a sub account..

also i apologize for the 3 other posts... it kept saying i was putting the wrong characters...
DVDC
DVDC

Back to top Go down

Post  Sick-Killa 5th October 2009, 2:39 pm

Hacking/cheating consists of anything that gives you an unfair advantage over your fellow players.. Be it "materials" or whatever.. You can see through walls.. That's cheating.. And yes.. he was using a weapon that wasn't allowed on that map.. But We'll just have to keep an eye out for him. Being as an admin wasn't there to warn him, it wouldn't be fair to ban him. And quit being such a smartass to me or we're going to have a real problem.

Sick-Killa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DVDC 5th October 2009, 3:39 pm

ur the one whos all angered and wat not.. and i hav in my subaccount.. and i did warn him despite the fact i dont hav admin but i do play daily.. the only time i use my sub account is to watch hackers... so i can see if they are following..
DVDC
DVDC

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum