Anger Management Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My name is Adam... But you have to call me... Nighthawk!

2 posters

Go down

My name is Adam... But you have to call me... Nighthawk! Empty My name is Adam... But you have to call me... Nighthawk!

Post  SonofNone 8th November 2009, 3:22 pm

Yoo so yeah my name's Adam, i'm 18 and i'm a senior in high school. I love hanging out with my friends, gaming, sleeping, and tennis... haha.

I've been playing games my whole life basically, and I play all types of games i.e. RPG's, FPS's, MMORPG's, Racing games, and I have a kick-ass rig and a Xbox 360 (no I don't have LIVE, I have no job to pay for it Sad)

Yep that's basically it, I'm just a normal kid who loves life, games, and friends.

Got any questions? Ask 'em and I'll see if I'm not too lazy to answer them. Smile

Peace!

EDIT: Contact info ==> Steam: shattered_soul89 Xfire: sonofn0ne

SonofNone

Back to top Go down

My name is Adam... But you have to call me... Nighthawk! Empty Re: My name is Adam... But you have to call me... Nighthawk!

Post  elfin 8th November 2009, 7:52 pm

your the man now dawg
elfin
elfin

Back to top Go down

My name is Adam... But you have to call me... Nighthawk! Empty Re: My name is Adam... But you have to call me... Nighthawk!

Post  SonofNone 8th November 2009, 9:34 pm

FOR REAL!? Thanks buddy!

SonofNone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum