Anger Management Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Issues.. just general things.

2 posters

Go down

Server Issues.. just general things. Empty Server Issues.. just general things.

Post  Sick-Killa 30th September 2009, 7:49 pm

Bank is highly requested by all returning players (the ones that are on the server nearly every day)

Some of the shopmenu items should be disabled or cost 17000+, to reduce the risk of abuse. (i played in another server and tried it, and it didn't work there. You could still buy the items, just didn't give the same effect.. Don't know how)

Some of the shopmenu items are too cheap (like respawn at 3k)

Some maps removed from rotation, maybe add some new ones. (some are way too small for 10 players)

The experience buys went away for some reason, personal request to bring them back. 16k per level, etc.

Permanent ban on some of the shit-talking people that come on the server and give everyone an unenjoyable experience.

That's all I have for now, if I think of anything else.. I'll add it.. Feel free to add to my list, or plead against something I have on it.

Sick-Killa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Server Issues.. just general things. Empty Re: Server Issues.. just general things.

Post  Guest 30th September 2009, 8:14 pm

Bank cannot be readded to the server vamp has already said he will not try to add another version due to it crashing the server.

the reason everything is so cheap then it used to be is because their had to be a new shopmenu put in because of the old one not working right

Back to top Go down

Server Issues.. just general things. Empty Re: Server Issues.. just general things.

Post  Sick-Killa 1st October 2009, 3:27 pm

There are other servers that run bank, with no issues. Also, the old shopmenu worked just fine? never had a problem with any of the items, just people using the item combo to their advantage.. Which still works just as well as before.

Sick-Killa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1st October 2009, 5:43 pm

yes he was trying to get rid of those iteams but the other one didn't have xp so he got this one

Back to top Go down

Post  DVDC 1st October 2009, 8:26 pm

look.. the shopmenu we hav is default... he probably gonna work on fixing the other one... and our server doesnt hav the capacity to run bank efficently... ok.. there yay... woooooo... maybe when we get more donators... or something... wooo.. ok end of story.... lol...
DVDC
DVDC

Back to top Go down

Post  Sick-Killa 2nd October 2009, 12:53 am

Simplejr wrote:yes he was trying to get rid of those iteams but the other one didn't have xp so he got this one

Those items are still on the new shop menu.

Sick-Killa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2nd October 2009, 10:23 am

because he went and got another new one i said that in my message the other one didnt have tomes and so he got this one because it dose have tomes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down